Pinterest is a great platform allowing you to discover content niches that interest you and connect with like-minded people. It is a visual content platform that works very well with certain types of niches like health and fitness and food.
One of the most obvious ways to effectively use Pinterest for your marketing purposes is to join different group boards. However, there are thousands of group boards on Pinterest and the standard search doesn’t even help you find them.
Moreover, it is not easy to join quality group boards as a contributor. It take lots of time, effort and reaching out to sometimes hardly get any invites.
This is why it is important to get proper help in increasing your brand reach in Pinterest. Instead of doing everything yourself, allow the experts to help you get the results you and your business needs. We are the worlds first Pinterest Group Board marketing agency, focused solely on helping people get into high value group boards with guarantee results. use a proper tool for finding the most relevant Pinterest group boards and that’s what we’re going to teach you today.
Here is one of the old ways to find some group boards.
Finding Pinterest group boards with Pingroupie tool
1. It is not easy but does get you names of the boards but you still have to do all the work to get in touch with the board owners. The site has not been updated for a long while so most boards may not have current stats. go to the site
2. In the ‘description’ or ‘title’ section, enter keywords that are related to the topic of your business. You can also specify various criteria to filter and narrow your search for good group boards.
3. Once you hit the search button, you will get a list of results that show group boards and pinners in those groups. You can get all kinds of statistics from Pingroupie, such as how many people are followers of a certain group board, how many are collaborators and how many pins from that group have been repinned.
4. Now open the links to view the group boards that came up in your keyword search. You will be able to then find information about how to join a certain group or groups. Usually, the description of the group board will include instructions on how you can join the board.
5. Once you are following a group board that you want to join, you can ask the owner of the board to invite you to become a collaborator.
You can assess whether a group board is worth joining or not by looking at the ‘last updated’ column and noting the number of likes and repins on recent pins on the group board. If it is an active group with high quality content, then you can use Pinterest to vastly improve the traffic to your blog or website.
That’s pretty much it. Do note that you won’t get invited to every board you try to contact. Some board owners check their messages a couple times in a month, so you may have to wait a while before you get invites.
Any invites that you do get will be visible in your notifications, in the inbox tab. There you just have to accept invitations and you’ll be able to post pins in those group boards.
However, joining group boards is not enough. You also need to know how and what to pin and when to do it. The success of your Pinterest content depends on a lot of factors and you can check out our post here for more details.
If you have any tips, suggestions or feedback, please comment below and share your own strategies for finding the best Pinterest group boards. You should also Browse our packages if you want to join group boards without wasting any time.